Thursday, July 26, 2012

My Princess

My sister recently received a book titled His Princess from a friend.
She let me read the first page...it brought tears to my eyes.

"I chose you before the foundation of the earth to be My princess. You are royalty even when you don't feel like a princess. I will wait for you until you are ready to start living the amazing plans I have for you. I know you don't know where to begin or how to become what I've called you to be, so let Me teach you day by day. Start by recognizing who I am: King of kings and Lord of lords. The Lover of your soul. When the two of us meet alone together every day, I will show you how to let go of the things in your life that are holding you back from the blessings I want to give you.
Remember, My child, just as I have chosen you, I have given you a choice to represent Me to the world. If you are willing, I am here to give you all you need to complete your calling"
Love,
You King and Lord who chose you

A peace settled over my heart after reading this letter.
A peace I haven't felt in ages.
Let me let go of the things in my life holding me back from You.

Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment