Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Being in Florida with my family can bring many emotions. Some good, some bad, some sad, but this year i'm really discovering just how much I love it and how much joy my little siblings bring me. It seems so surreal to be all in one place.
Last night we were all outside playing football before dinner. Just to run around with them, play, and be free with ALL my siblings was something I wish I could experience more.

Cassidy was in her own little world playing soccer, but she does have quite the soccer moves
I would stop and kick the ball to her in between passes and she would giggle and smile. Precious :)

See? Soccer player in the making :)

Got some bonding time with Fric and Frac while step mom went to work. 
We worked on a puzzle. Winnie the Pooh to be exact.
It's 500 pieces...so still working. 


We were also able to take Ben on a little shopping trip to Walmart. Thankful for the time spent just with Ben. 

As you can see, I got a little sun today ;)

I am so so so thankful for the time i've had with my siblings and I wish I could be in their life more then just one week a year. 
They're a special group of kids and I love every second of being with them.
It's a blessing :)

Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment