Thursday, April 12, 2012

1 Peter 3:11

"...let him seek peace and pursue it" 


Food for the soul. 
God is teaching me. 
He's teaching me about friendship, about relationships, about myself, about loyalty, about trust, about love, about what it means to truly love Him. 


Even though it may seem at times like this world cannot get any harder, or the pain cannot get any worse, I know I was not made for this world, and that brings my heart peace. 
I know that my trials and my pain allow me to grow.
James wrote a whole book on it! I read the book of James today and it taught me to persevere through trials because it produces steadfastness, be doers of the word, tame my tongue, be slow to speak, quick to listen, and slow to anger, wisdom is from God, live for today and enjoy the present, and never stop praying. 
I'm learning from James. His wisdom is from above and I desire such wisdom.











No comments:

Post a Comment